To say that I'm struggling right now would be an understatement. MM has been sick for 1 1/2 weeks, I'm GAINING weight, and the whole world just seems so "blah" to me right now.
I'm wondering what my next move should be. I have a lot of ideas, but I'm just not sure how well I'll follow through on them. One thing I want to do is get another pedometer. I've found this one and I really like that it has software that comes with it. My goal is to one day achieve 10,000 steps a day, not including my workouts, but I think it'll be best to wait and find out what I'm actually accomplishing now.
Nutrisystem is a program that I'm considering doing, but I'm thinking that there has to be an easier, cheaper way! The bottom line is that I need to reduce calories and learn how to control my portions. Some research has led me to the idea of using Healthy Choice and Lean Cuisine meals for lunch and dinner Monday through Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, I would still record my calories and keep them under a set limit, but I would cook for MM and I so that I could still enjoy a "home-cooked" meal.
I still want to do this. I still want to get rid of the excess weight that I'm carrying around, but I'm not doing a very good job right now. This morning's weigh-in at the office revealed a 2-lb. gain. How crappy is that? And to top it off, I leave on Saturday for a business trip to Austin. It is a big concern for me and I'm still working out how I'm going to control myself while I'm gone, but I'm sure I'll figure out something!
No comments:
Post a Comment