Wow. It has been far too long since I've even visited this blog. It's probably due to my shame at not being good. I've been doing fairly consistent workouts, but my eating hasn't been great.
On the TV show Ruby last night, her therapist challenged her to change five things that she could change to help her get out of her weight loss rut. One of the members of SBD on 3FC posted a challenge that we all do the same. I thought it was a great idea and totally do-able, so I made my own list of five things and here they are:
1. Stop drinking sodas of any kind.
2. Eat every bite in public. It's never the food that I eat in front of peers/coworkers/hubby that get me in trouble, it's the food I sneak. I will stop eating in private.
3. Do some kind of non-necessary physical activity for at least 15 minutes a day.
4. Get up hourly (at least) to check on my employees. It will get me moving more and make me a better boss; a win-win.
5. Bite my tongue when MM is being helpful/supportive even when I don't want to hear it. He truly only wants what is best for me.
This will be hard for me, but I KNOW that I can do this. It's just 5 simple rules to live by for a while. Once they're habits, I'm sure I can add to them and continue making positive changes to affect my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment