I opened my journal tonight and was very dismayed by all the blank pages. The past two months have been pretty bad and I'm pretty sure that I'm almost back up to my January 2009 weight. That's a really hard pill to swallow, but I did it to myself. No time for a pity party, though. I'm moving on.
We start our "Biggest Loser" competition at work on Monday and L, D and I also start Phase 1 of South Beach on Monday. I can't believe I'm feeling this way, but I'm SO ready for it. I just can't wait for the clean, energetic feeling that comes on the fifth or sixth day of P1. I know it's going to be hard, but I want to be done with this. I want to be at my goal weight and I still think it's possible to do that by the end of the year, even after losing two full months. I'm just going to take it one day at a time and I will start each day in prayer because I know even one successful day is impossible without Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment